Life Unchained (yourlifeunchained.com) is serious about protecting your online privacy. This Privacy Statement explains our views and practices concerning privacy, and how they may pertain to you as a user of our website.
You or Your means you as a participant in or as a user of the danielle-laura.com website. We or Our or Us means yourlifeunchained.com. Our site means yourlifeunchained.com.
All information transmitted, printed or otherwise submitted to yourlifeunchained.com via this website shall be deemed to be the property of yourlifeunchained.com and yourlifeunchained.com shall be free to use such information for any lawful purpose as detailed herein.
This site may contain links to other sites and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
We reserve the right to release such information to law enforcement or other governmental officials as we, in our sole and absolute discretion, deem necessary to comply with the law.
Section 1: Collected Information
We automatically collect and/or track the following:
• Information knowingly provided by you through on-line forms, registration forms, surveys, and/or other entries, such as email addresses, personal or financial information.
• E-mail addresses of visitors that opt-in via Facebook Advertisements.
Section 2: Use of Data Collected
We use your personal data to enhance your experience at our site and to enable us to present content we think you might be interested in.
We use your contact information to send you information about our company.
Section 3: Your Opt-Out Rights
You may opt-out of receiving communications from us by not submitting your information. We also allow you to remove your information from our email lists. If you remove your information from our email lists it will no longer be used by us to send correspondence to you.
You can remove your information from our email lists by clicking on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email we send you, or by sending your request, in writing, via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Section 4: Our Right to Change
Section 5: Our Contact Information
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact us via email sent to: email@example.com.
Section 6: Anti Spam Policy
Can-Spam Act Compliance. Yourlifeunchained.com dedicated to ensuring compliance with the Can-Spam Act, which took effect January 1, 2004. You may receive email from yourlifeunchained.com in the following circumstances:
Acknowledging your application has been received and requesting additional action, requests for additional information to support your current application, response to your inquiries regarding the status of your transactional requests, thanking you for your valued business and advertisements for our services.
To ensure compliance with the Can-Spam Act, yourlifeunchained.com has implemented the following guidelines for email delivery:
• All emails sent to you by yourlifeunchained.com will clearly identify yourlifeunchained.com as the sender. (NOTE: The actual sender will alter from department to department, but all from addresses will end with @yourlifeunchained.com).
• The Subject Line of any email you receive will always be related to the subject matter of the email. Any email from yourlifeunchained.com will include the ability to unsubscribe from future email messages.
• Unsubscribing will ensure the customer is removed from all lists at yourlifeunchained.com; this excludes customer service emails regarding the processing and status of a current service. All emails sent to you directly by yourlifeunchained.com include valid postal address information in the footer.
• Emails sent to you directly by yourlifeunchained.com will include an email address and physical address where you can send suggestions, complaints or other correspondence.
We hope this information satisfies any questions or concerns you may have regarding the email practices of yourlifeunchained.com.
If you have additional questions or wish to discuss this matter further, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.